If your business doesn't already have an eNewsletter, why not?
Many marketers rate eNewsletters as one of the more effective marketing tools because…
- They keep prospects and customers in touch with your organization
- They are one of the most popular ways to share content
- They provide good analytics
- They require little technology
- They are a low-cost means of keeping customers informed
- They are probably the single highest return-on-investment (ROI) initiative you can take to kick start your online marketing activities
Are you beginning to see the possibilities for growing your business with an e-newsletter?
Although your customers and prospects will appreciate hearing from you, there are certain rules that are important to help make eNewsletter delivery successful.
- Keep each e-newsletter short. Readers don't spend a lot of time reading. Instead, they ”scan” articles. If you must extend the length, create a "Read More" link to your website or blog for those who want to learn more.
- Don't send your e-newsletter too often.
- Make sure each e-newsletter is well written.
- Write a subject line that is irresistible. One of the biggest challenges is getting recipients to open your e-newsletter. MailChimp reports the average “open” rate is between 21-23%. The “click-through” rate for links is much smaller—between 3-3.6%. So just like direct mail, its snail-mail predecessor, an e-newsletter must capture immediate attention or it gets tossed into the trash.
What if you could find a someone to help you plan, follow the guidelines, and deploy an amazing e-newsletter that grows your mailing list, delivers relevant, timely content, collects qualified leads, and increases sales?
Let Us Help You Begin
As online marketing strategists and content providers, we have a great track record of delivering e-newsletters that engage our subscribers and prompt action. Our own newsletter averages an “open” rate of between 52-54%—double the national average!
We have used eNewsletters to inform our clients about web trends and to promote events. Our very first email delivered thousands of dollars in sales from existing clients. Our first email promoting an event packed the room with enthusiastic learners who shared and tweeted their interest in wanting more.
These successful e-newsletters were delivered using email only. But did you know that eNewsletters can be re-purposed for different distribution channels; i.e., a website, social media—even by adding a “sharing” widget in the eNewsletter itself?
If you’re ready to get started, we’d be happy to discuss planning for development and delivery of an eNewsletter. Just contact us via this website or call 414.771.8906.